Monday, December 6, 2010

Tangled



I just wanted to check back in and say that last night, on Walt Disney's 109th birthday, I saw Tangled. As Walt Disney Animation Studio's 50th feature, it had a lot of expectations. 


And MAN, did it deliver! Tangled is great!! The animation is just beautiful, hair especially (which makes sense, seeing as it's such a big part of the storyline), the story works really well, and most of the songs are extremely catchy. I didn't even wait until I got home to buy "I've Got a Dream."
Look at her! She's adorable! Also, how awesome is the frying pan thing?

I was impressed with some of the darker parts of the story. Trying to stay spoiler free, the demise of the villain is pretty darn gruesome, and there are a few scenes that are really tense for our heroes.

I can't wait to own this movie forever and ever! Hooray for Disney Animation and a new princess! I hope Rapunzel stays in the parks for a long time. She deserves it. I can't wait to meet her and Flynn come January!

How can you not love those two?

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh! I love Tangled and I love your blog! I'm going to Disney College in the spring, maybe we should have a Tangled party when it comes out on DVD. :)

    ReplyDelete