Sunday, January 2, 2011

Happy New Year!

I hope everyone had a good time Friday and that 2011's treating you well!

I'm starting to freak out. Just a little, you know? 

The College Program has always seemed like a far away fairytale, and I have to say, even though in a week I'll be at Universal Studios running around the Wizarding World of Harry Potter, it all still seems surreal. Two of my (still hopeful) roommates are already in Florida, another will be there Wednesday, and the rest of us will show up Saturday or Sunday. Even so, I'm still not totally convinced of the reality of this whole thing.

Is this real life? Is this forever?


I check in on Monday, the 10th. Before that, my parents and I are driving down (hopefully I won't look like poor David) on Saturday and then seeing Cirque du Soleil at Downtown Disney that night. So that'll be awesome.

Then on Sunday, as I said before, Sunday is Universal Studios (and therefore HARRY POTTER) day! After the park closes, though, I think I'm going to try to go back to Downtown Disney to meet some people for ice cream! Because who doesn't love ice cream in January?

I haven't started packing yet, because apparently I'm a terrible procrastinator. I'm going to try to limit the amount of clothes I take down, because from what I've heard, everyone tends to take too much. 

Anyway, this might end up being my last post before arriving in Orlando!

It's been real, blogger, see you in WDW!

No comments:

Post a Comment